8.10.2007

WTF!?

"I'm just not the person I should be sometimes"

Ohhhhhhhhhhh…okay.

But, just so I'm clear about this . . . that disclaimer gives you license to behave however you want? - to be as narcissistic as suits you? It excludes you from having to take any responsibility for your personal relationships, right? It's a statement that offers vague apologies, but requires no real explanation, yes? Just so I'm clear about this.

Those words that I can count on my fingers. Those are the only words you owe me. Those little words are the words you will be remembered by. Those words that leave a bitter taste in my mouth and an ache in my chest. Those words will stubbornly nudge out the happy memories. Those are the words that will, in the end, define three years.

Congratulations.

No comments: