5.16.2007

Owwwww!

I woke up this morning, got out of bed, and nearly crashed to the floor! (and no, not because I forgot to open my parachute - it's been brought to my attention that I have a tall bed). As pain stabbed my lower right leg I vaguely recalled being woken in the middle of the night to one heck of a charlie horse in my right calf muscle.

Seriously, I can't even remember the last time I've had that kind of painful muscle spasm. It was so intense and so concentrated I felt nauseous. And I am not a sissy when it comes to pain, but it was even too painful to try to massage at first. Oww! It's feeling just mildly sore now and fortunately I'm not limping around like I was earlier this morning. Good grief...maybe I should pay more attention to stretching after tennis next time...

No comments: